View Single Post
Old 26-02-2020, 17:44   #9
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview changes

They only just added the extra (17th) stream for TJC on SDN. I can't see why they'd be insane enough to add another...yet I can see it on SDN when it would be off-air if it was sharing Hochanda's stream.

I'm surprised MB.

---------- Post added at 16:44 ---------- Previous post was at 16:41 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
RXTV is reporting that CCXTV has still to launch but it can use NOW 90s old slot or the old slot of TJC or TBN UK (Both 24hours slots)
CCXTV is meant to be a spin-off of C&C. I was expecting it to be a predominantly streaming channel in Freeview. It would be a very confident move by Ideal World to go 24hrs straight away on such an expensive platform. We'll soon see.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote