View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 19:13   #261
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Renewals & Cancellations : Updated to 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
I fully expect it to die though after one season. It has all the hallmarks of being another FlashForward or The Event... Plus it's on NBC, which doesn't help.
Just what I was thinking.

---------- Post added at 19:13 ---------- Previous post was at 19:10 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
Given the ratings & given the network (and given that it's also like The Event and FlashForward in that it's trying to be another Lost-type show with a slowly teased out mystery using flashbacks) I predict that it will drop and drop and drop and get canned after one season.

This happens every year.
Yep, and they never learn.

They simply drag them out far too long - people get fed up of mysteries that take forever - and lose interest.

Both FF and the Event got really good as they reached their final episodes, the trouble was that most viewers had got bored with them long before then, and given up on them.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote