View Single Post
Old 15-07-2017, 18:04   #12664
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Pretty unusual working hours.

I still struggle with mine.

1 week 6am-2.15pm Mon-Thursday, Fri finish at 1pm.

then a week of lates of 2pm-10pm Mon-Thursday, Friday 12:45pm-8.45pm.
Yeah were doing a 9 day fortnight. we did a 39 hour week, now we extend some days, to get every other Friday off so Wk 1 is 43 hours and wk2 is 35.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Finally having the guts to say enough is enough and taking action.

Note to self, no guilt your entitled to say no and let someone else give there time as at the end of the day both your time is just as precious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
After being told what does it matter then being laughed at right in front of my face let's just say my eyes were well and truly opened. I will say this it felt good when my hubby asked for all my Dad's payment cards and handed them to him and said get someone else to do this as my wife will not be doing this any longer and in regards to your shopping this will be now be getting done once a fortnight like it or lump it and she will not be doing your house work any more either then we left when I say left I followed a very angry hubby out of my Father's house.
Good for you.