View Single Post
Old 28-09-2018, 19:04   #71
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Best Router to Use with Home Hub 3

Subsequent to the previous conversations in this thread the router I use downstairs as a wireless access point died last week so I have had to replace it. I bought an Asus AC53 which arrived today. The gui is exactly the same as my AC68u minus the advanced options but I put it in access point mode and hooked it up in a few mins and it works a treat. It is a great router for the price. The only you need to beware of is that it wouldn't make a great primary router because it only has 2 lan/switch ports and not the traditional 5. It works out fine for me because I only needed 2 anyway for where it is but a primary router it ain't good.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote