View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 22:29   #4795
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
I get that, but, OB's point has always been just what you said "The number of linear channels will decrease" I don't think he ever said that sport would be watched via catch up, Im pretty sure the majority will always watch sport as it happens, but linear viewing is most definitely decreasing imo.
OB has been quoted many times as saying only the terrestrial channels will survive which personally I don't see I believe pay broadcasters such as Sky , UKTV , Fox etc will continue with linear offerings although maybe fewer than they currently have.

Last edited by muppetman11; 04-12-2018 at 22:34.