View Single Post
Old 24-01-2019, 11:23   #2834
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Hence “even if nothing comes of it”.

Quite aside from the things he’s been charged with, he has done more to poison and divide Scottish public life than any other living individual. Sadly that’s not criminal behaviour, and he won’t ever go to jail for it. So in my small-minded way I’ll just have to satisfy myself with a photo of him looking miserable.
How many politicians would fall if we did make poisoning and dividing life in any country a crime? I suspect Parliament (Scottish and English) would be largely empty, and the White House, Congress and the Senate would be pretty much deserted, apart from whatever staff are required for administration and support in those buildings.

Note: I am not defending anyone who does that, as I do think it is terrible that any politician does that.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote