View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 18:57   #1374
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: What are you watching right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
On the last episode of the first series and already despising the ******* King Joffrey.
you haven't seen anything yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
We're on S6 E4 with S7 downloaded to watch later. Just amazing. Enjoy.
it is hard to appreciate me saying it now but there are three special moments in season 7 to look forward to. Words cannot describe the "epicness" of what is still to come at the end of season 6 for you and the emotions it will evoke.
You have probably heard that season 7 is a bit faster paced as they try to wrap things up in the penultimate season and tbh every episode is special for what happens. There are some very moving moments between the characters, very tense moments that have you on the edge of your seat and some kick ass battle scenes. There are 3 moments/scenes to do with one particular character that did it for me though because this person is my favourite character and when you have caught up I'll tell you what they are and post a youtube compilation which somebody has put together.

Very strong advice: there are only 7 episodes in season 7 so if I were you I would plan to watch them in one day before you go back to work or this weekend. It is time well spent and believe me when I say once you have started you won't want to stop.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote