View Single Post
Old 22-07-2018, 11:46   #5436
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Try and not take it personally Hom3r if your niece does tell the odd fib to you and her loved ones like I say I reckon she is only trying to save your feelings as she know's you get hurt if she say's that she has not eaten and she obviously does not want to hurt you hence the white lie.

I saw my Niece and "R" yseterday and gave "R" a hug and thanked her fpr what she's doing.

Walking behind them with my sister we both could see how skinny my niece was.

But she has everyone looking out for her, and ready to kick her up the backside shoud we waver.

She will also gave counciling every Friday PM, which my Brother In-Law will take her to.