View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 11:54   #206
ShadowTD
Inactive

Services: 200Mb & SH2ac
ShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond reputeShadowTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

I called up the moving team last night. I was concerned that I'd be entering in to another 12 month contract as the end of Jan is my annual 'review' of my entertainment. There's precious little chance of me defecting to BT or Sky but it's something I like to do every year. The moving team told me I would be starting a new 12 month contract. I asked about my biggest bugbear of no HD channels and how I'd been fibbed to. She told me in all honesty there was no plans for any additional HD channels but she had a look at my account and said there wasn't any additional discount she could offer me and what did I want to do? I said I'd think about it and be in touch tomorrow. At every point she was courteous and polite and didn't try to BS me (apart from being under the impression the V+ gave 'lots' of HD channels. I corrected her ). I'll be calling up tonight to move my services
ShadowTD is offline   Reply With Quote