View Single Post
Old 22-11-2008, 13:28   #201
LemmyP
Inactive

LemmyP is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

I had a problem with the internet. I rung them and it came up that there was a problem in my postcode. I went through to there desk and asked what the proble was. They said it had been sorted and went through a few things on my computer with me, told me to restart my modem etc... nothing worked! Then the guy blamed my computer saying it was a fault with that! Ok fine... I didn't think it was. I took my computer to a few other places and plugged it in and it worked fine!

In the end i waited for 24 hours and then tried it again on my conection at home and it was fine... It was obviously a problem with Virgin and not my computer... Morons!

Also when the system was first installed there was a problem with the TV. Nothing worked!! The TV picture was freezing and jolting and in the end the whole system died. I rung Virgin and was told that they could get an engineer out in 72 hours!! Great...

When he did turn up he found that the person who installed it had messed up and installed it completely wrong and had to rewire the system!!
LemmyP is offline   Reply With Quote