Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2019, 15:06   #1633
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
I'd change your post quickly if I were you

Seriously, the point you make is the one that matters and is where the denial is. The current system, with the entrenched tribal loyalties on both sides delivers people like Redwood who feel at liberty to push their personal, skewed ideology in opposition to the best interests & wishes of their constituency, party and country.
You once again go well OTT on Redwood.

He was elected in 1987 - are you certain he wanted to push a skewed ideology? He wants a sovereign UK - hardly a skewed ideology. eign that rubbish in, please.

My advice is at your risk.