View Single Post
Old 14-07-2019, 12:01   #6105
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Sometimes I just think seriously just when I thought my so called sister can not do any more that shocks me she does and I'm at a complete loss for words tbh.

She really is one selfish human being who only loves and thinks of herself.

I'm at a loss on how anyone could be so selfish, this is her best one yet.

My Dad has been given weeks to live last Friday and here is my so called sister going away this weekend giving the circumstances I think this is totally selfish imho.

If you all remember on July 13th 2015 my mum went into a London hospital, where she stayed for 4 months, my sister felt bad about her 2 week holiday in Spain, but my maum told her to go recharge your batteries. (Also my sister would have lost the money for the holiday, some £2,000).

She did phone my mum every night, and when I was there she made video called.

---------- Post added at 12:01 ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 ----------

Now for my fun week.

On Thursday I had a call from my dad saying that in the morning my mum had had test at the Hospital, as they walked in the door from the hospital that called and said they found an abnormality and wanted to admit her. So I left work and raced home, grabbed some bits my mum had said she wanted, as she left in a rush.

Friday night the moved her to the cardiac ward, but she's not plugged into any monitors (so thats good).

But annoyingly the xray they want to do isn't done on the weekends, so she's still there and may not even be released on Monday.

Plus my sister is going on holiday next Tuesday, then in 5 weeks my mum, dad and I are due ourselves to go away.