View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 15:32   #6103
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
My sister went to Russia when my mother had days to live, my mum told her she had to go and held on till she got back but dopey sister didn't have to listen and if I told her how it was whilst she was gone she'd be horrified, her mums last days were horrific because her son didn't know what he was doing re the services available to give nursing support plus dopey never had those precious final days with her mum. That said people deal with this in different ways and it's not this you'll judge her on but all the other occasions when she has let you down and put herself above the rest of the family, good luck with it all mate, I hope it goes as well as something as horrible as this possibly can.
weenie, I saw your post earlier but was on my way out and couldn't stop to write the post I wanted to. I guess you will know what that post would have said but I couldn't have put it better than Daddy. So sorry to hear what you had to cope with daddy. <<hugs>>

Your sister will never change sweetie, unlike her lovely sister she will never know the joy of selfless love, she will always count the cost to her for any thing that requires a moment of her time.

Hang in there sweetie, make good memories if you can ...... and remember you have people who care and want to support you.

Jo xxx