View Single Post
Old 14-09-2020, 20:04   #4
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Is there Life On...Venus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Piffle. They'll be telling us there's intelligent life west of the Pennines next.
I'm sorry to go off topic but I really do have to address such an uninformed comment.

I realise that few from over on the East of the Pennines realise that us on the Right have any brains but we must have or else we would never have sussed that a "Yorkshireman is a Scotsman with all the generosity squeezed out of him" so that they never consider spending the cash to venture out of their White Rose retreat into the more intelligant Red Rose splendiferous area to the West of the Pennines. 😄😄😄