View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 17:12   #1356
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Not true, Den. Just your opinion, based on the time it is taking to get Brexit and other stuff through the House of Commons and her own party, it seems. Anyway, Chloe has already admitted it!
Admitted what??

Whatever is Den's opinion (even if it was just that and nothing more) I value - I like Denphone's comments, whether I agree with them or not. Same with Mick, Ianch, Andrew, Damien, Hugh etc - they don't all agree with me but more speech is definitely the answer. So if May has a tough time in the commons then good...she needs to be made to work harder, scramble more - put more effort in, have more backbone, more dignity.

Quote:
This is the result of not having a majority and no-one would be able to get controversial legislation through in that situation.
Whose wise idea was it to call a GE? Because she is so weak, she just goes along with it, no matter what - anyone with half a brain cell knew that she would get a hiding but what did she do? Listen to Hill and Timothy...who wrote the Manifesto? Davis helped and Pickles was involved. They know that she is as weak as everyone else so what do they do? Just stick their hands up her butt, pull the strings and use her like puppet. When they are done what do they do? Drag her round like a rag doll with rejected idea after another, so that the EU can tell her to go jump. In her, they have the perfect placeholder and none of them wish to see her go. She will beg just about anyone, for just about anything.

Quote:
Nobody else in the Conservative Party wants her job at the moment because it is just too difficult.
Well, yeah...shouldn't she have thought of that before she volunteered and took the job? Seriously you can convince just about anyone of nothing here, but even I would find it rather sporting if you were to try attempt to convince folks that it is not her fault that she is the PM (because nobody else is up to the job).

We all get that this is a poison chalice of a job but there is no way that you are going to convince anyone that it is not her fault for hanging on to the position like her life depended on it. Her political life of course, does.