View Single Post
Old 19-08-2018, 11:25   #1722
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Fox News is left leaning?

---------- Post added at 10:00 ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 ----------

Strange how no one focuses on the Republican bias in the New York FBI office when active and retired FBI officers which fed Guilani information leading up to the election.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1JE2ZH
That proves nothing. The Democrats are the ones here, who colluded with Russian folk via Fusion GPS and Steele. The Corrupted DNC and Crooked Hillary paid for the Fake Russian Dossier. Then the Obama DOJ tried to stop a Trump Presidency, with Strzok’s ‘insurance policy’ and ‘we’ll stop him.” text when asked by his lover if Trump will ever become President.

President Obama appears to lie on national tv, saying he does not speak to the FBI on any pending cases. period, yet there is text messages, from Strzok saying he wants to know everything he’s doing.

A second special prosecutor is required and the current one investigating the DNC Hoax and political witch hunt, needs to be fired.

And you know exactly what news organisations are left leaning that I was on about. I stand by my assertion that it’s folk on the left who are threatening the Judge.