View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 07:19   #2148
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
I don't care what you said on this thread ,you are not a US lawyer and the US judiciary have decided that Trumps ban is not lawful or legal because in part it discriminates against a certain religion by favouring another .
Once again you are the one that does not, or refuses to, understand the situation.

The US judiciary have not yet decided that ban is lawful or not lawful. They have suspended the ban pending a full hearing which either today or next Monday, I'm not sure.

The administration have been asked to present more evidence.

After the hearing, they'll make a ruling and then we'll know. No doubt if it is still blocked it will carry on ascending up the legal ladder.

Quote:
This is the second time i have explained this to you
You can explain nothing to me. As that would need a level of knowledge on your part