View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 11:29   #6004
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcon View Post
Good luck den.

Panic attacks suck. Had one last night at work, not helped by the fact I caught someone talking about me behind my back. I reported them to their line manager, as I was working in a different department to usual last night. Making me not want to work today though.
Approach a trusted friend and ask if they’ve heard any rumors and remember if this person tells you that others have been talking about you please do not say what this person has told you no matter how angry or tempted you may be you can't break that confidence on what has been said to you.

In regards to the person who has talked behind your back Mark you could always say to other workmates that it really doesn’t bother you that this person has talked about you behind your back as they do it with everyone and once you got to know just how two faced they were you decided to be polite to them but for now on you're keeping all INTERACTIONS on a work related basis end off.

This way it will make others wonder what is getting said about them as through my life I have learned if someone gossips about you then it's a fair bet they will also say negative stuff about other people.

Trust me these people really aren't worth bothering about imho