View Single Post
Old 14-09-2017, 20:16   #4652
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

To all who have lost pets you have my sympathy atm our beloved pooch going to get a scan then depending on the results he could be facing getting light sedation for the biopsy. What comes after that is going to be either some sad news or hope, we have discussed with our son's what it could be and if that be the case as a family we have decided we would rather no treatment as treatment would only give him a couple of months but as the vet has stated he would have no quality of life and he would advise the unthinkable. IMO he has given us so much, so it be only right that we do best by him now when he needs us the most no matter how hard the decision is/will be.

It goes without say that we hope it is nothing that can't be cured or fixed with treatment no matter the cost but what we need to ask is it going to make him happy or us what is for the best and for whom!

Atm he is on Metacam for his systems and pain relief and he seems to be fine eating, walking and even playful at times but he is sleeping a lot and his mood has changed that only a pet owner will know what I mean by this I call it leave me alone mood and as a family we just let him be.

---------- Post added at 20:16 ---------- Previous post was at 20:15 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
RIP to S a very special young lady who's been in our lives for a long time and of whom we'll always have special and happy memories. God bless her and her family. xx
RIP S

---------- Post added at 20:16 ---------- Previous post was at 20:16 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
My older sister's dog (Black Labrador) has just passed away. He'd been ill with cancer for some months and was getting very tired. He had a good life and was much loved.

RIP Buster.
RIP Buster