Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 10:05   #3317
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Talk about straw clutching. This takes it to a new level.

I was researching this Robin Tilbrook character: he is the founder of a sad and slightly sinister party called the English Democrats.

Just looks a nobody who want his time in the sun jumping on the the Brexit Betrayal narrative.
Funny isn’t it, trying to attack the character all the time because they believe in democracy, where you are trying to abuse it.

Because he feels, in his own expertise, he is a solicitor that Theresa May had broken the law. A former appeals judge, feels the same way and his own Barrister says same. All probably have a law degree, whereas, you don’t, so back to the usual, cannot offer anything with substance, but go down the character assassination discourse.

He may well lose the case, I haven’t said either way if he’s right in what he says, I’m no legal scholar, but I trust his words and that of his legal team over yours, any day.