View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 12:38   #1
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Awful mobile reception

Not sure if this is the right section to put this in.

So, we moved house about a year ago (people may remember my woes of getting a phone line...) - but we only moved about 10 minutes down the road from where we were... but we seem to be in a mobile reception dead spot.

Originally we were with Virgin (which I know use EE) - but the signal was so bad we had to leave them (we called several times to talk to them about it, got fobbed off, got told engineers were looking at it, until they eventually admitted there was nothing they could do). After trying out a series of free sims, we discovered that O2 gave the 'best' reception - so we're with giffgaff now... but as I say the reception is still really bad - calls often drop, or no reception at all, etc...
I've googled and there does seem to be talk of signal boosters, but then there's also talk of them not working, not being legal, etc.

Does anyone know of any options here?
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote