Thread: TiVo BBC iplayer problem
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 14:47   #99
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: BBC iplayer problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Is anyone actually able to use their i-Player during the evening without interruption?
Yes.

Quote:
Also, does anyone know when we are getting the new version of i-Player?
No release date has been announced AFAIAA.

Quote:
I thought this was coming before Christmas, but I guess they didn't say which Christmas.
Who are "they"? I can't find timescales mentioned by VM. Just a BBC blog from last May that said "We are hoping to bring this to YouView and Virgin Media TiVo devices this year".
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote