View Single Post
Old 15-09-2020, 17:51   #5628
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Hospital admissions remain very low. The virus passing through the younger generation is to be welcomed as this will not generate a lot of increased deaths. We do need to protect those who are vulnerable though.

What is worrying is the increased number of cases in care homes. We still need to step up there.

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 17:42 ----------

Nice to see you almost admitting that herd immunity is the only practical way of defeating this virus apart from your 'lockdown for as long as its necessary' solution.

The easing of restrictions is having the inevitable consequence, which we are already detecting amongst young people. Where this ends, I agree, depends on the extent to which herd immunity has now been achieved.
I’ve not admitted anything of the sort. Maybe the sarcasm isn’t coming across but if it helps I can refer to “herd immunity”.