View Single Post
Old 20-07-2020, 15:29   #7798
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliver1948uk View Post
You are are assuming Amazon are always the cheapest of the online options. I find sometimes they are but often they are not, especially are you can rarely get cash back through Quidco for Amazon purchases.

I too find Amazon's check out procedure very confusing. It is difficult NOT to join Prime and they try to charge for P and P even when there is a free option for non-Prime users (and 9 times out of 10 arrives much more quickly than their estimate).
Glad I'm not the only one - I was beginning to feel like a persecuted minority for a while