Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 26-01-2020, 15:36   #197
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottishSteve View Post
I notice this morning that Universal HD, Universal & Universal +1 have info banners
The main channels 121 & 122 state that they will be replaced by Sky Comedy/HD whereas the +1 just states it will be closing therefore looks like we won’t be getting Sky Comedy +1

Though I’m quite sure there will be plenty of repeats anyway
Rumours of Sky Comedy having an +1 hour channel was reported by Wikipedia.

Radio Times is reporting that Sky Viewers will not get an +1 hour channel for Sky Comedy.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote