View Single Post
Old 17-01-2020, 09:20   #20
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: V6 box has no internet connection

Quote:
Originally Posted by gus0898uk View Post
IIf the Wifi has a drop during the night, I wake up to see the TV screen displaying 'No Programmes'
I overcome this by going to Home Dashboard on my LG TV, then Virgin Media East Midlands.

Maybe I will have a look at Power Save settings hoping it stops the overnight blip on the WiFi.
TIA
If you are fixing it by reselecting the HDMI input on the TV, it's a communication problem between the V6 and the TV, rather than anything to do with WiFi. But coincidentally, disabling power saving on the V6 may stop it happening. (There may also be setting on the TV you can change to make sure it always selects that input)
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote