Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 20:47   #98
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
The other one JJ20X reported testing on the 3rd. Surprised it took so long to show on DBR.
I know that JJ20X did report on the 3rd abut La Liga TV but DBR has reveal that La Liga TV is now on CO 72 (Was CO 67) and has been given new SID - SID is now 1304 (Was 2096)

Look like Virgin Media are making room for an unkown HD Channel to launch on SID 1303 on CO 67.

I think DBR can only pick up to ??80 but due to Virgin testing La Liga TV up at 2096 they miss it - I mean DBR also miss MTV Classic testing.

(Note to others - La Liga TV was set to use ZooMoo HD old broadcast slot)
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 08-01-2020 at 21:07.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote