View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 12:39   #2
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: V6 Failed to Record Series Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyside View Post
An odd one this. Yesterday evening my V6 failed to record an episode of Bancroft on ITV1 HD. I had set a series link and episode one had recorded normally as expected. However there was no recording of episode two. When I checked Recording Hiccups it listed the episode as failed to record because it was 'Not Authorised'. I am on the top tier but surely ITV1 HD is available to all tiers. Anyone have any idea what's going on here?
I think there was an error with the series link information as the exact same happened to me on Sky Q.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote