View Single Post
Old 25-04-2019, 13:03   #2873
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
Time for the Barnett formula to be ended for Scotland. No justification for it. They have their own tax raising powers so Scotland should be funding Scottish spending, not England. They need to face reality.
Link

According to EU rules the deficit should be less than 3%. They have a very long way to go.
Quite right. Scotland benefits from being part of the UK. The SNP detests the English and their case for independence is based on pure emotion. There is certainly no economic case for it.

No wonder they want to remain within the EU - so they can sponge even larger sums of money off them! If we leave the EU, where will they get their subs from if they are no longer part of the UK either?

The SNP are a bunch of parasitic losers if you ask me.

---------- Post added at 13:03 ---------- Previous post was at 13:02 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Half of me says we either have a Union or we don’t, secession being a democratically available option.

Half of me says sod them. The shenanigans that would follow a decision for them to,leave the Union would be amusing for many people south of the border, not to mention the economic turmoil that would it Scotland.

The third half of me says that sturgeon should get what she wishes for and the unintended consequences.

That’s 2:1 for sod them if the choose independence.

I think you need to brush up on your maths, Seph.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote