View Single Post
Old 15-09-2014, 13:03   #2266
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
Division. Causing real fallouts between yes and no to the point of violence and intimidation.

A number of yes campaigners aren't pro-Scotland, just anti British/English and they won't take a no vote in good grace.
Yes so it seems. No doubt these sad folks have rather enjoyed their few months of importance and won't want to go back to being pathetic cyber warriors most people just ignore. If the vote goes the wrong way for them I don't suppose they'll accept defeat at all, let alone gracefully.

I don't think this has been handled at all well by HMG but have a feeling that whatever they'd done Salmond would have ensured it came back to bite them.

I hope the majority of Scots see what's really happening here and what the risks are. There's a hell of a lot at stake up there.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote