Thread: Tivo V6 Sky Sports reduced to £8.
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2020, 14:54   #13
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Sky Sports reduced to £8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
In business, it's always better to give a complimentary product as opposed to a discount because it costs the business less than what it's worth to the customer.

Perhaps, whilst many are stuck at home and there's no football, Sky/VM etc could temporarily be given permission to unlock the movie channels to Sky Sports subscribers.

I imagine that this might appease a lot of unhappy sports subscribers. Who knows, they might carry on subscribing when the football returns. I had them essentially for free for a year and only found a handful of decent films, but that's down to my personal taste.

A free movie sub does nothing for me - had one for 12 months, never found time to watch anything - no real interest.

As the only sport left is Rugby League, I believe Sky/Virgin are skating on thin ice as they aren't supplying the advertised sports (they were still accepting new subscribers of yesterday - Really??)

I think they should do the decent thing and reduce subs to a nominal £1pm until normal service is resumed.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote