View Single Post
Old 26-08-2019, 09:16   #6212
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
What? Of course they have a future. Mind you, bigger companies may consume them, as Comcast has with Sky.

The fact that pay tv channels will be a thing of the past in years to come will not impact on Sky or Virgin, who will simply offer packages of streaming services instead.
OB, your posts remind me of the sort of futurologist bollards I used to love reading when I was in primary school. All about how inthefuture, we would all be living in the sky and farting hydrogen which would be harvested to fuel silent aeroplanes.

My favourite book at one point was “Exploring the World of Robots.” Disappointingly, 40 years later I still don’t have robots called Maid Without Tears or Quasar to serve me coffee or hoover my lounge.

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 101E1244-3380-4ADF-9D1F-D52AD1275ADD.jpeg (34.6 KB, 169 views)
File Type: jpeg 7B0E7F1D-F6BA-435A-92F9-BF2A01C666E8.jpeg (91.3 KB, 174 views)