View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 16:51   #11
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Free wifi dongle for Sky Box for movies and HD customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeninferno View Post
I just received one of these free thanks to the link.

what sorts of speedsd are people getting for downloading stuff?

An SD program i tried started virtually instantly.

tried a 30 minHD program and it and it literally took over an hour.

Its connected to the Superhub 1 - is this the bottle neck?

I can only get around 20 Mbit on a laptop positoned right next to it, the sky dongle is downstairs.

As opposed to full 60 Mbit from the main PC.
My main Sky+HD box is wired via Ethernet to my router and my line speed is 9mb , HD content is usually available in 5-15 seconds , I would suggest the wifi is slowing it down somehow.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote