View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 14:02   #58
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: 2 Dead, 3 injured in London Bridge Terrorist incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
(Sigh)

I didn’t say that you did. I said what to do IF you were going to. As in, “not actually happened”.

In case you were. Make sense now?
(sigh) your statement implied that i had.

Let's not get into an argument on semantics or we will be hear until god knows when

If you choose to believe that it's acceptable to judge situations on past occurrences without at least some knowledge of the present situation. then that's your choice. personally I think it's wrong.

---------- Post added at 13:02 ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Are you serious?

We are talking about todays’ phenomena of a particular kind. Today’s phenomena occur in todays’s context and jihadism goes back hundreds of years as a belief and is now being applied by those fanatics.

This has nothing to do with “normal” crime and also nothing to with Hitler/Stalin.

Which brings me to “Islamophobia”; this term needs proper definition because a phobia is irrational. Many people would say that they fear jihadism and have a problem on the bus or tube knowing whether or not they are in danger.

Perfectly,

if people want to make assumptions that a certain race or religions then it has to be all crimes committed by all races or religions over the entire recorded history.

That's the only way to get a true result. Anything else is just a skewed data set.

Which of course will suit some in society.....

'We are talking about todays’ phenomena of a particular kind.' which people then seek to generalize against certain races or religions. a perfect example of skewing the data to fit the requirements

Or, take one offence and then calculate all instances of that offence by either race or religion and then express it as a percentage of the overall amount of that race or religsion

Last edited by mrmistoffelees; 02-12-2019 at 14:07.
mrmistoffelees is offline   Reply With Quote