View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 12:35   #47
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: 2 Dead, 3 injured in London Bridge Terrorist incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Yep, nothing wrong with it. If certain crimes are being carried out in the vast majority of cases by a certain demographic there is nothing wrong in pointing that out. It doesn’t apply to everyone in that demographic (and before I get the usual accusations of “racism”, my son is half Indian) of course but acknowledging that majority, again nothing wrong with it.
Well there is if you haven't got mathematical evidence to back up your point.

Lets see the crimes per % of total religion/race and then stack them up against offenses or acts of terror by whites/christian.

If you include Stalin and Hitler and furthermore if you want to go back to the Crusades. You'll find that the vast majority of serious crimes were caused by people of white or christian background.

Having a half indian (other races are available) member of your family doesn't stop preclude people from having racist tendencies

My brother in law and his father are both unfortunately racist. The irony being that my brother in law was rescued from Sierra Leonne as a small child...