View Single Post
Old 18-02-2008, 20:34   #44
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Virgin Media Ad Deal - Would you be opting out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Ad block pop up blocker things aren't the answer though. You might not see the ad, but it is still there. The real concern is the system of generating the ad, which has somehow been monitoring your personal browsing habits. That is big brother territory. It's that monitoring that has to be prevented, not the ad itself.

By contrast, google adsense and other systems generate content relative to the page that is being read. Yes some may find those ads annoying, but they haven't intruded on private browsing habits to do so. All they know is what the website is displaying.
Rob

I fully agree i just dont like adds fullstop m8.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/