View Single Post
Old 17-08-2020, 17:19   #14270
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
As one or two people may know I’ve spent much of the past 6 years battling to see my little boy, the problem always being his uncooperative, obstructive and selfish mother throwing all kinds of barriers up.

On Jan 2nd this year I finally obtained a child arrangement order. She of course told the judge I was able to see him whenever I wanted but that’s a story for another day.

Anyway after going to see him a few times at the start of the year, I was due to start having him stay with me from the 1st week of May but of course, COVID.

However we finally made arrangements for the little guy to stay with me for this just-past weekend. We had an awesome time, I’m missing him loads and have already made arrangements for him to return in 3 weeks (he lives 180 miles away otherwise I’d see him a lot sooner).
He has his own voice now and I have a feeling that nothing, and no-one, is going to be allowed to stop him seeing his adored, and much loved, Daddy from now on.

So happy for you Russ.