Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 28-02-2019, 18:50   #7928
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Shame we can't export our own nationals that can't be bothered to do jobs, bum around and cause trouble.... They are more of an issue.
They are all an issue, Mr K. But we really don't need the low lifes from other countries bumping up the numbers.

---------- Post added at 18:42 ---------- Previous post was at 18:41 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
I bet the ponces sorry prince's will be very relieved to hear that Hugh

Student visas are the biggest scam going, in fact I'd go as far as saying they'll be the next big immigration scandal exposed, hopefully anyway...
It just needs the appropriate checks and balances to sort this out.

---------- Post added at 18:50 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Today they announced that net migration from outside of the EU had actually increased

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47400679

---------- Post added at 18:40 ---------- Previous post was at 18:33 ----------

Hmmmm, now, i wonder where in the world this attitude towards migration has been played out before, and how it lead to those people being treated........ Singapore is one country that instinctively springs to mind with it's treatment of migrant Bangladeshi workers. Can you name another?

Migration is not about creating a class system, it's about mutual integration,acceptance & tolerance.
What 'treatment'? I don't see anyone on the forum saying migrants should be mistreated!

What attitude are you talking about? What is wrong with only allowing people in who have the skills we need? This is a small and crowded country. We need to have sensible policies in place that recognise and address that.