View Single Post
Old 07-07-2021, 16:42   #6862
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Maybe it's a good idea that Microsoft are now releasing a newer version of Windows as it seems the version used by DVLA has developed Dementia

After recently PX'ing my car for a newer one, I subsequently received a cheque from DVLA for the tax refund owed.

A week later I received another letter from DVLA informing me that their records have now been updated and I am no longer the registered keeper of the vehicle I no longer own.

Today I receive a letter from DVLA informing me that the car tax is due on the vehicle I no longer own or are the registered keeper of.

Computers, running the world in a better and more efficient way
It is not the computer it is the program written to deal with the data and or the database. Written by humans and therefore open to error
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote