Thread: Vice UK closing
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 11:47   #1
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Vice UK closing

​Apparently Vice UK (Channel 183) is closing at the end of April.

Source: https://tbivision.com/2021/04/01/exc...ential/​

It will continue providing content to other services. I knew it had a deal for All4, I didn't realise it had been providing Channel4/E4 programming for linear broadcast too. They've been doing similar things in other countries too according this article.

Someone on Digital Spy (sorry I forget who) suggested Sky might get content from them too this way, to use on Sky Documentaries. A good idea, and sounds similar to what they did with LoveNature for Sky Nature, sounds plausible strategy to use Vice as a supplier.

Going to be some gaps or reshuffling on EPG as BET UK (173) is closing on 8th April.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote