View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 00:14   #16
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The future of television

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Sadly Chris I think the future of TV is very bleak!!!
It is not all down hill but I agree that it is not what it once was. With all the streaming services out there now there is too much emphasis on quantity over quality and banging out as many new series and movies as possible. I have said it many a time before, I have got enough tv series to keep me going for a few decades without having anything new to watch. Since xmas I have rewatched Lost, ST Enterprise and I am currently on the second season of SG Universe. When I have finished it Jeremiah is next on my list. People always criticise repeats and want something new to watch but I would rather have one superb series like The Expanse than 20 mediocre ones which either get cancelled or you half watch while you are playing on your phone. TV is meant to be something you enjoy and not just something to pass the time.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote