Thread: US Timeline Legends of Tomorrow
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 00:13   #46
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
Once again its near essential to keep informed of this show if you're watching the other two prime universe shows Flash and Arrow.
I think they are doing it on purpose to force people to watch LoT so they know what is happening story wise in the other series and by doing so it temporarily boosts the LoT ratings with the hope that they will gain extra viewers long term. I am not falling for it though. When they did crossovers in series like Buffy, Star Trek and Star Gate you could really enjoy the crossover if you watched both series but at the same time the stories were cleverly done so that if you only watched the one, it still made sense what was happening.

I think this is just DC grasping at straws and if they are not careful they are going to alienate the tv fans just like they have with the movie fans.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote