Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 23:22   #4943
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Not post that "it doesn't make children ill" will do
Does it? show me the morbidity rate of of this illness in children in relation to other illnesses and if there is an obvious and clear reason to be concerned, I will absolutely say so.

---------- Post added at 23:21 ---------- Previous post was at 23:15 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Pierre loves a good lockdown.
It’s funny, but I wouldn’t open with it.

Quote:
Pretending that children can't carry the virus and don't get ill is an easy way to make sure we don't hit the herd immunity threshold and ensure ongoing mutations.
children, I’m sure, do the carry the virus but all evidence indicates that they don’t get ill. You’re more than welcome to post all the available evidence that contradicts that.

Quote:
Wait til he finds out that Europe will hit the herd immunity threshold first due to a higher efficacy vaccine.
I don’t know what that means? Europe has a better vaccine than anyone else? Which one is that then? Or have you been drinking again?

---------- Post added at 23:22 ---------- Previous post was at 23:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
but I do know he's spouting at best stupid/selfish and at worst dangerous statements.

Like?