Thread: US Timeline Walking Dead: World Beyond
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2020, 10:35   #15
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Walking Dead: World Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Also don't you think living in a zombie apocalypse would have a huge negative effect on everyones mental health?
No. It is something you would adapt to, especially if you live in a sheltered environment like they do with all your creature comforts and what resembles normality. I agree that statistically a proportion of people would be struggling but that would be the case with any example and as is the case with society today. Saying everyone has got issues and that being the main theme of the series is pathetic for this genre. We are three eps in and I can count the number of zombies they have killed on one hand. Given that they are 10 years into the pandemic they should be all too well aware of the threat the walkers pose and eliminate them at every opportunity. Instead, even when it is handed to them on a silver platter, they choose to turn around and run away. This kind of crap absolutely kills my realism factor.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote