Thread: US Timeline Walking Dead: World Beyond
View Single Post
Old 30-11-2019, 16:32   #9
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Re: Walking Dead Spin-off (currently untitled)

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
tbh I thought the last season was really good and I am hoping it continues this season. Given how OTT and annoying Alpha is I am hoping she does something bad enough that they have to reluctantly turn to Neegan for help and he returns to a semblance of his former self, kicks ass and we see some bitter sweet pay back.
I like the Alpha character creepy as hell. Think having no Rick has improved it he bugged me with his unusual head movements and overly earnest rambling on. Last season and this have been a return to form