Thread: US Timeline Walking Dead: World Beyond
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 01:42   #6
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Walking Dead Spin-off (currently untitled)

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
tbh I thought the last season was really good and I am hoping it continues this season. Given how OTT and annoying Alpha is I am hoping she does something bad enough that they have to reluctantly turn to Neegan for help and he returns to a semblance of his former self, kicks ass and we see some bitter sweet pay back.

I'm hoping Rick returns at somepoint maybe the final season they left it open for him to return. I know he left the show to spend more time with family. I'm not sure how many more seasons they'll let this run for I can't see it running into like 15 seasons to be honest so hopefully when it does finally come to an end he returns in an all out big bang ending.
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote