View Single Post
Old 30-11-2019, 12:52   #1172
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
That’s quite an astonishing claim considering a mere 8 posts ago you admitted to causing confusion with the word linear. I can’t “deliberately” misunderstand and cause “unnecessary” confusion where you have already accepted your terminology could have been clearer.

I get that you don’t like your posts being challenged as due to their speculative nature they rarely stand up to scrutiny, but to accuse me of confusing matters is quite a leap from there.
What is there not to understand? You really are the limit! I will leave you to ponder....