View Single Post
Old 30-11-2019, 12:15   #1171
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I think most reading these forums will appreciate what I am saying, whether or not they agree. You are deliberately misunderstanding and causing unnecessary confusion. But you do this with practically everything you post
That’s quite an astonishing claim considering a mere 8 posts ago you admitted to causing confusion with the word linear. I can’t “deliberately” misunderstand and cause “unnecessary” confusion where you have already accepted your terminology could have been clearer.

I get that you don’t like your posts being challenged as due to their speculative nature they rarely stand up to scrutiny, but to accuse me of confusing matters is quite a leap from there.