View Single Post
Old 28-11-2019, 16:48   #16
cityfan247
cf.addict

Services: Full House 2 V6 Boxes 1 1TB Tivo Freesat Freeview HD Roku Apple TV 3 Firesticks
cityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Deals for exisiting customers

Ok so I have sorted a new 12 month deal.

Was on VIP bundle (Sky Sports & Cinema HD) with 350Mb BB and talk anytime phone. 3 boxes (2 v6 and an older Tivo box). I was paying £96 pm as recently as July but the bill has steadily gone up to £112 pm this month.

I was armed with Sky's Q experience bundle black friday 50% off sale info and VM's ultimate ooomph £79pm offer.

Spoke to several VM staff and got differing amounts from virtually all of them. Stumbling block seems to be having a 3rd box when negotiating deals.

Best deal I got is keeping my existing package as it is and getting a free swap of a 3rd v6 box to replace the Tivo.

£101 per month. I had hoped for more but have saved £11 pm (£132 per year)
so better than nowt.

Best offer i got for the ooomph package with 3 boxes was £110 pm. Unlimited data sim was tempting and would have saved me a few quid a month on my mobile phone (not currently on Virgin) but decided to keep my mobile phone and tv/bb/landline contracts separate.
cityfan247 is offline   Reply With Quote