View Single Post
Old 26-11-2019, 23:19   #7
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: New channel on Freeview PSB3 multiplex, and you'll be surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWCable View Post
I guess I got my TV just before that time... My Samsung TV from Jan 2015 has no Freeview HD tuner only SD. It is however 1080p capable via HDMI but I guess that capability doesn't imply any potential capability of displaying HD from terrestrial. I assume this because it has a picture-in-picture function for showing a small Freeview PiP when source is HDMI but not vice-versa, so it's like it's 2 different parts of the system.
My old SD Freeview tuner TV had PiP in both directions but the replacement has no PiP at all, which is a shame, I kinda liked it, though didn't use it that often.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote